PROCEDURAL CHANGES DUE TO COVID-19
Starting Monday, June 8th, East Lincoln Animal Hospital will be allowing pet parents into the hospital with very specific guidelines. Please review them carefully for the safety of your family and our team members.
- One Adult Pet Parent is allowed in the room (please no children at this time).
- Always wear a mask or face covering when inside the building.
- Upon arrival, please call us and check in over the phone. A team member will get you when a room becomes available.
- We love all your pets but please only bring the pet we are seeing to the appointment.
- For Technician Appointments, we are still bringing pets into the building by themselves.
- For Prescription Pick Up, please call when you arrive, and we will have you pay over the phone and deliver the medicine to the car.
- Please call to schedule your appointments and review these unique guidelines.
- Please note that two pet parents are allowed for euthanasia appointments.
We will continue to serve our clients and patients with the same dedication and warmth that we always have. We are excited to move into this next phase safely and together!
The Doctors & Team at East Lincoln Animal Hospital