We have 11 veterinarians to assist you in the care and treatment of your family pet. We have veterinarians on staff from 8 am until 6 pm and most work Monday through Friday but we do have different days off and schedules. The doctors alternate weekends and we usually have 3 to 4 Doctors on staff on Saturday. Dr. Crawford and Dr. Redden are no longer working on Saturdays.
- Dr. D’Amelio is off on Tuesday.
- Dr. Crawford works 11:00am to 6:00pm Monday to Friday.
- Dr. DeMaster is off on Thursday
- Dr. Hall is off on Wednesday.
- Dr. Irvin is off on Wednesday.
- Dr. Johnson works 8:00 am to 3:00 pm Monday to Friday.
- Dr. Mitchell is off on Tuesday.
- Dr. Redden works Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday 8 am to 6 pm and two Thursdays per month from 8 am to 12 noon.
- Dr. Watson is off on Thursday.
- Dr. Williams is a relief veterinarian and works when requested.
- Dr. Wilson works by individual scheduled appointments only.
To allow ample time for all patients and scheduled surgical procedures, we operate primarily by appointment. Emergency cases shall always receive top priority, which is why occasional appointment delay is inevitable. Please realize that we make a sincere attempt to see each client on time.
For your convenience, “drop off” appointments are available. A “drop off” means you can bring your pet at the time that works best for you and leave him/her with us for a few hours or for the day. Usually we will ask you to drop off sometime in the morning so our doctors can examine the patient in between appointments or at the time purposely reserved for admitted patients. Once the doctor is done, he or she will give you a call to go over the diagnosis, treatment recommended, and to give you discharge instructions.
For the safety of all animals in our care, we require that all vaccinations be current. Even though we make every effort to make our patients feel comfortable during visits, they may be a little uneasy about new people, new surroundings and other pets. This is one of the reasons we ask you to restrain your pet. We recommend that animals be placed on a leash or in pet carriers before entering the waiting room.
PATIENT ARRIVAL POLICY
For your protection, and that of others, all dogs must be on a leash and properly controlled while in the waiting area or exam rooms.
All cats must be presented in an appropriate cat carrier or on a leash.
We require full payment at the time that services are rendered. For your convenience, we accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, personal checks, cash, American Express, and CareCredit.