East Lincoln Animal Hospital located in Denver, North Carolina is pleased to offer laser therapy, a non-invasive, pain-free, surgery-free, drug free treatment to pets in the Denver, NC area. Laser therapy can be used to provide pain relief and help with healing certain skin issues or help to quicken recovery time after surgery.
Laser therapy uses non-thermal photons of light to stimulate the body's natural ability to heal. During each treatment, laser energy increases circulation, drawing water, oxygen, and nutrients to the damaged area. This creates optimal healing that reduces inflammation, swelling, muscle spasms, stiffness and pain. As the injured area returns to normal, function is restored and pain is relieved.
At East Lincoln Animal Hospital there are many practical uses for laser therapy, these applications include:
- • Treatment of arthritis, degenerative joint disease, or hip dysplasia
- • General pain management (sprains, strains and stiffness)
- • Post-surgery pain (spays, neuters, and other surgeries)
- • Skin problems (hot spots, lick granulomas, infections)
- • Dental procedures
- • Fractures and wounds (bites, abrasions, and lesions)
- • Ear infections
Think your pet could benefit from laser therapy? Contact us today to schedule your appointment to discuss your pet’s options with your East Lincoln Animal Hospital veterinarian.